Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I know, I know... Clinic Update - November

I haven't posted in a while! I'm sorry! I throw myself to the mercy of the court.

Nothing new has really been going on since the hospitalization. She had Clinic last week. No new meds added. Her BMI is now 36% (YAHOO!!). They removed the PICC line while we were there. Chris was keeping her stationary and I was making faces at her and acting goofy trying to keep her happy (she didn't like the tape getting peeled off her arm). I shouldn't have watched when they started to pull the PICC because I started to get a little dizzy and felt myself falling toward the ground. Chris and the nurse caught me and I proceeded to cry while the nurse got me a Sprite I can't explain why I was crying - just some weird reaction. Quite the pillar of strength I turned out to be.

I will take pictures or videos this evening and post them. I know everyone needs their Olivia fix!

No comments: