Friday, October 23, 2009

Ain't nothing gonna break my stride

Here are some pictures of Olivia during Swine Flu 2009.

At the pediatrician's finding out she has the flu...


Here she is rocking the snot that only CF'ers can rock!
Just being herself
Sleeping with Mommy
Wearing Mommy's shoes
Normally, she lays down while getting her treatments. While having the flu, she liked to walk around.

Ain't nothin' gonna to break my stride
Nobody's gonna slow me down, oh-no
I got to keep on movin'
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride
I'm running and I won't touch ground
Oh-no, I got to keep on movin'

3 comments:

Lovin Lane said...

Oh my I know the feelin oh too well.... Hope your olivia is tip top real soon.. Lane just went back to school after having the swine for a week.... That fever was terrible, but really he did better than I thought, but nope he wasnt going to stop, cuz he knew he would drop... Kids, if we only had their energy lol... Hope Olivia gets well real soon....

Cara said...

She is just too cute! I <3 my swine flu cyster. :)

Lucy's mom said...

She really is adorable! It's amazing how our kiddos can be fighting infection and not feeling well but still be in good spirits and have the energy to play like kids should! Lucy and I are thinking of you guys and hope she gets well soon! I don't know if you have mentioned it yet but what is Olivia gonna be for Halloween? Can't wait to see some pics of that next week! :)