Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful for my Toots!

Today, Olivia's daycare had Thanksgiving lunch for the families and it was super yummy. We are talking turkey, gravy, stuffing, creamed corn, 2 kinds of sweet potato casserole...you get the yummy picture. Anyway, when we picked her up later she was changed into clean clothes (after a little accident) and her teacher had put her up in a ponytail. It was so cute that it kept me giggling and I knew that I had to photograph it for you....




How can you not love this little girl, be thankful you get to have her in your life and call her your daughter?

3 comments:

Cara said...

Her little ponytail is adorable!! She is such a doll baby. :)

Katey said...

That is precious....she looks so cute with a ponytail...maybe more often????

Angela said...

Oh my goodness! I love her hair up and her outfit is too adorable =)