Monday, March 22, 2010

Weekend Travels

This past weekend, we traveled to Rochester, NY for my aunt's funeral. It was a sad reason to go, but it's always nice to see family. I didn't take any pictures and have only received pictures from my mom so here you go...


Here is Olivia killing time at the Cleveland, OH airport.

My mom got a friend of the family to do a family photoshoot at Mendon Park

Chris, Olivia, Me, Ian and Erin

Me and my brothers


Here is Olivia feeding me some of her healthy breakfast (Oatmeal Creme Pie)
Here is Olivia looking beautiful before the funeral.


This is my cousin's wife, Allison, when we all met for breakfast at Friendly's.

If you have pictures from the weekend, please send them to me. I love pictures especially when it's people I don't often get to see!

No comments: