Olivia had Clinic yesterday and it was a good one! This will be a short post because there is not anything to report. No news is good news.
- Her O2 saturation was 100% again.
- She weighs 27.5 pounds and is 34.5 inches tall. This puts her BMI up to 39%. Just a little bit more to go. I'm looking forward to it getting a little higher so we can get back to clinic every 3 months.
- We had no medication changes at all.
- The doctor listened to her and looked her over then looked at me and said "Well, she looks great. I really have nothing to say. Do you have any questions for me?" (I didn't)
- We are in the process of scheduling her bronchoscopy (third one) in the next few weeks. We will go home for a few days and see if/what the mucous cultures and then place the PICC if needed. Normally, we do the bronch and the follwing day she gets put under again for her PICC. Since, she hasn't cultured anything in the last year, they feel it would be okay to try this way.