Monday, May 25, 2009

A Beautiful Saturday with my Tooters

Olivia and I were hanging out playing in her room and there were too many cute pictures to not share them all.  Click here to see all the pictures or just view a small sampling below.  She has a new face that she makes all the time where she puckers up her lips (it's often accompanied by her saying "ooooh") - I want to smooch on her every time she does it!!







Which one do you like better?  Color or black and white?
Picture 1


Picture 2



The rest of the weekend was spent with a teething Tooters so we had the fun of fever, diarrhea and super-crankiness!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! Looks like a fun weekend!

Katey said...

I definitely like the black and white pictures better....of course they are all beautiful. But I think the black and white gives it a little extra touch!

Julie said...

Great pix! I love the fifth one down with the huge pucker. I like the color ones better. The colors are soft, muted and pretty.