Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Clinic Update - May

We had Clinic this morning and, boy, was it a good one!!! First, she had a CT Scan to see if she has nasal polyps or sinusitis because she is always snotty (except for the last month - no snot at all - touch wood). She does have sinusitis so they put her Omnicef for the next month - that's the only change to her meds. Her O2 Saturation was 99%!!! Her height was 77.5 cm (30.5 inches) and her weight was 10.04 kg (22 lbs 2 oz). This put her height at the 75% and her weight at the 56% - which makes her height to weight ratio 51%!!!! Her dietitian was ecstatic with the improvement from last month of a meager 26%. We finally have her where she needs to be so we now have Clinic every three months instead of monthly. I will miss seeing all the friendly faces, but it will be nice to not have to go there monthly!!! Oh, and I met my Great Strides goal and my team is over it's goal!! It's such a great day!

I hope you are all having a great day as well!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Great job on the weight!!! Over that 50% BMI mark is great!

Congrats on meeting your Great Strides goal, also. That is wonderful!

Katey said...

I'm glad Olivia had such a great appointment! I know you will like only going every 3 months vs. every month. Congrats on making your Great Strides goal as well....that's awesome!!

Julie said...

Yahoo! Seamus goes Friday, cross your fingers.

lucinda snyder said...

YAY!!!!! keep up the good work!
xoxoxo

Cara said...

YAY COURTNEY! I am so happy for you guys! Kiss that sweet baby for me! :)

Katelyn said...

Go Olivia and go mom and dad!!

Angela said...

What a great appointment! So glad you only have to go every three months now :)

Christy said...

OH man what a great appt!!!! How proud you must be!

Courtney I wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's Day!!! Olivia is so blessed to have a mom like you. All of you mom's of CFers amaze me!!!! Have a great day and enjoy each other!!!!