Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Anniversary, My Love~

Today is Chris and my 4th wedding anniversary!

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you

 Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
 Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
 No, I can't help falling in love with you

We are taking the rest of the week off to relax, which is totally welcome in this household.  The only plans for the day are drop Olivia off at daycare and go eat lunch at Naples (Italian restaurant that I've never been to, but have heard good things about). 

For those keeping track, you have caught that I have used the same first picture and title for all of my anniversary posts.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I love you too and happy anniversary!

janis said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!