Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary, My Love!


Today is Chris and my 2 year wedding anniversary!! In honor of our anniversary, I'm going to post some of my favorite "love-related" quotes - all dedicated to the most wonderful man that I have ever known. I love you, Sushi!!


"To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides." - David Viscott



"It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other." - Good Will Hunting


"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." - Friedrich Nietzche



"To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven." - Karen Sunde

This quote works for Chris and Olivia...
"When they ask me what I liked best, I'll tell them it was you." - City Of Angels

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, Happy Anniversary!

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary! That last one made me cry.

Christy said...

WOW.. beautiful pictures. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd anniversary!

Cara said...

What a sweet post! Happy anniversary!!

One of my favorite quotes is "Marriage is finding that special someone you want to annoy for the rest of your life." :)

Unknown said...

Oh those are such pretty pictures. Happy Anniversary!
Your daughter is precious too!

Genevieve said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DARLIN!