Friday, February 27, 2009

I don't know if you pay attention to my Twitter...

I had to call Olivia's Clinic/Pulmonologist because Olivia has a bad cough. She coughs everyday so I don't think much about a cough here and there, but yesterday morning she started coughing more than normal. By the time we picked her up from daycare it sounded really "productive" for lack of a better word and it seemed like it was hurting her. I had to do one additional Xopenex treatment right before I went to bed and once in the middle of the night. The doctor said that if her cough persists until Monday, we are to call them and they will either phone in a prescription or have her come in. She has Clinic on Wednesday, so she will get checked out next week regardless.

5 comments:

Julie said...

I hope the cough gets better and she can wait until Wednesday to go in. Try to have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Poor Olivia! Bump up those treatments & I hope she feels better soon!

Cara said...

Poor baby girl! I'll be praying for her and hoping that she will be her usual smiling self in no time!

Lil' Chris' Mom said...

Hope the cough gets better soon!

BTW, what is Twitter? And how do I follow it?
M

The Smithson Family said...

Hope she gets better soon! Good luck at your visit on Wednesday.
DeAnn