Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fourth of July weekend

There aren't many pictures because I'm not done sorting since the reformat and it was so hot I barely wanted to lift my arms.  You get what you get and you don't pitch a fit.

On the Fourth of July, we went to the park. 

Mighty muscles!
While Chad, Lauren and kids were visiting we went to the beach.  Sometimes, it's really hard to get a picture of Olivia.  She never stops moving.
This dude didn't get the message that it was blazing hot. Seriously, boots, long sleeve shirt and jeans....to the beach...in summer....?
Daddy and Olivia walking toward me because I was camped out under the "sunbrella".
Even walking away from me, she's adorable.
Chad watching his family frolic in the water
 Family frolicking in the water
 There's a new (to me, at least) beach activity.  You surf (sort of) while harnessed to a kite/parachute contraption.  They get some really big air!!

Caylin will not be invited back during the summer because, well...look.  Kill me.  You couldn't have paid me to be in a picture next to her in a bathing suit.  It's a good thing that she's so sweet.  

No comments: